The Bardou classical music festival in the church of Cassan
In 2020, the Bardou classical music festival coordinated by Elizabeth Nolan will give recitals in the church of Cassan. We will be delighted to welcome four concerts of exceptional quality :
- Thursday 13th august at 8.30 pm : Joanna Goodale will be giving a piano concert coupled with gongs and Tibetan bowls,
- CANCELLED Thursday 20th August at 8.30 pm : Eunsley Park and Maksim Stsura violin and piano duo (Brahms, Schubert, Ysaye, Kreisler, Manuel de Falla…)
- CANCELLED Tuesday 25th August at 8.30 pm : Natalia Morozova piano recital, Beethoven, Tchaïkovski, Scriabine,
- Thursday 27th August at 8.30 pm : Aisha Orazbayeva violin recital, Bach, Paganini.
- Saturday 5th September at 8:30 pm : James Kline will introduce his guitar-arch-harp with 19 strings and charm you with classical and self composed pieces.
Ticket office is available at the Château de Cassan , you need to reserve at 04.67.245.245 or email@example.com
Ticket at 15€ , reduced price 12€
Upon reservation only before each concert, you will have the opportunity to fave a simple but delicious meal in the courtyard of the Chateau de Cassan provided with care by la Bartassière.
La Bartassiere presents her own recipes using produces from her own gardens.
Main course and dessert are suggested at 15€. Reservation at 04.67.245.245 or info@chateau-